FREE SHIPPING ON THIS GUIDE
We are proud to introduce our latest combined Disability Support Guide Tasmania & Victoria for 2020 now available.
The DPS Guide to Disability Support presents clear and comprehensive information about disability support options and navigating the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS), what to consider, how to get the best support for all circumstances and includes real-life stories from people living with disability. We explain:
- The NDIS - eligibility, how to apply, early intervention
- Support packages - core, capital and capacity building supports
- Planning meetings - what should I bring, what will happen during your planning meeting, plan reviews
- Managing your plan - agency managed, self-managed, plan managed or a combination
- Therapists and specialists
- In home and community support
- Equipment and technology
- Advisors and more
The comprehensive directory shows icons indicating services provided, from assistive technology and mobility equipment to healthcare and educational toys. All NDIS registered providers are listed, including the supports they provide and the contact details you need to take the next step in your disability support journey.