FREE SHIPPING ON THIS GUIDE
This publication covers providers in Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria, Australian Capital Territory and Tasmania. Check it out today. The NEW LOOK Disability Support Guide
Another Quality DPS Publication for 2021/22
For the first time we have combined all the information for Queensland, New South Wales, ACT, Victoria and Tasmania into one comprehensive guide to make choosing the right support for you even easier.
The Disability Support Guide presents clear and comprehensive information about disability support options and navigating the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS), what to consider, how to get the best support for all circumstances and includes real-life stories from people living with disability. We explain:
- The NDIS - eligibility, how to apply, early intervention
- Support packages - core, capital and capacity building supports
- Planning meetings - what should I bring, what will happen during your planning meeting, plan reviews
- Managing your plan - agency managed, self-managed, plan managed or a combination
- Therapists and specialists
- In home and community support
- Equipment and technology
- Advisors and more
The comprehensive directory shows icons indicating services provided, from assistive technology and mobility equipment to healthcare and educational toys. All NDIS registered providers are listed, including the supports they provide and the contact details you need to take the next step in your disability support journey.
Grab your copy today for a contribution of $12.95 + $5 postage and find the best support options for you.