NEW EDITION AVAILABLE NOW!!
FREE SHIPPING ON THIS GUIDE
The Aged Care Guide (SA & NT) helps you make informed aged care decisions, with all the information you need on every aspect of aged care including:
- New "STEP BY STEP" approach to looking at your Aged Care options. From getting your My Aged Care reference number through to finding a facility that matches your needs and lifestyle.
- In home and community support - Home Care Packages, Commonwealth Home Support Programme
- Respite - in home, community based or in nursing homes
- Nursing homes - costs, extra services, deciding on and moving into a new home
- Cultural services - supporting older multicultural communities
- Advocacy - understanding your rights and responsibilities, who to turn to
- Professional services - who can help
- Directory - allowing you to connect with the best care provider for your circumstances
Each publication lists all Government funded aged care homes and approved Home Care Package providers, as well as a range of in home and community care services. The comprehensive directory includes icons indicating inclusions for each facility or care option and the contact details you need to take the next step in your aged care journey.
COTA members are able to purchase this guide for a contribution ($5) covering postage only.