FREE SHIPPING ON THIS GUIDE
The new DPS Guide to Home Care New South Wales & ACT 2019/20 is your go-to resource to help you make informed home care decisions, with all the information to be better prepared so you can live your best life at home for as long as possible.
Topics covered in the Guide include:
- @ home - what is home care, when to consider help?
- Community - personal and domestic assistance, transport options and social support
- Supports - Government funded supports, rebuilding independence and accessing self funded supports
- Planning and managing supports - Eligibility and assessment, choosing a home care provider and how much does home care cost?
- Health & wellbeing - Healthy eating, mobility, dementia and carer support
- Directory by State and Territory to help you connect with a range of home care providers and wellness centres
Each publication also includes a range of consumer stories and case studies from people sharing their support journey, as well as service and contact details of a number of home care providers for each State and Territory.
The new DPS Guide to Home Care is your go-to resource that explains what to consider and helps consumers to be better prepared to be able to stay home for longer.
- Free for seniors card holders and COTA members - you'll just pay for postage and handling