AGED CARE QUALITY PRACTICE ESSENTIALS
It is our pleasure to offer you this first ever simplified quality manual designed for the aged care industry for those that don’t have formal systems or regulations to abide by.
It covers 21 topics:
- CARE PLAN GUIDANCE
- CARE PLAN
- PERSONAL CARE – OVERARCHING POLICY AND PROCEDURE
- PERSONAL CARE – BED BATH
- PERSONAL CARE – SUPPORTING WITH A BATH
- PERSONAL CARE – MOUTH CARE
- PERSONAL CARE - BASIC FOOT CARE
- PERSONAL CARE – BASIC NAIL CARE
- PERSONAL CARE – HAIR WASHING
- CARE NUTRITION – PROMOTING GOOD NUTRITION FOR PEOPLE LIVING WITH DEMENTIA
- NUTRITION – SUPPORTING A SERVICE TO EAT AND DRINK
- COMMUNICATION – VISUAL IMPAIRMENT
- COMMUNICATION – HEARING IMPAIRMENT
- HEALTH AND SAFETY – FOOD PREPARATION ABD HYGIENE
- MANUAL HANDLING – A SERVICE USER IN BED
- PRESSURE OLDER PREVENTION
- PROTECTING ADULTS AT RISK
- INFECTION CONTROL
It is primarily designed to assist you in providing care for the elderly whether in an aged care setting or at home to understand the basics and provide some level of guidance in providing quality and safe care to the elderly.
It is suitable for individuals & small organisations that are looking for a cost-effective way of accessing quality guidelines. It is available to any origination or individual working or residing within a Commonwealth Country.
The manual has been designed by Quality Compliance Systems UK. They provide quality systems to many thousands of providers in the UK. https://www.qcs.co.uk/ and made available to CommonAge http://www.commage.org/ and distributed by DPS Publishing. https://www.agedcareguide.com.au/providers/dps-publishing
This publication will be sent to you in digital form only as a PDF - there is no hard copy.
Disclaimer: Only for sale for Commonwealth countries, and is only intended for developing countries and so is not suitable for countries that have complex, quality legislative requirements. Eg. Australia, New Zealand, Canada, and the UK.